Sunday, July 16, 2017

Cocoa and S'mores Goodie bags- with Kathi


Kathi here to share with you my s'mores and cocoa summer treat bags. I created these using one BoBunny's Spring Collection Weekend Adventures and Bear Necessities Dies. With summer time camping and late nights out by the fire pit  smore's and hot chocolate are a perfect match.

These treat bags are easy to create and fast to assemble. A good project to get the kids making with you.

Cocoa and Smore's Treat Bags

Cocoa Treat Bags

The treat bags were cut using a treat bag die using "Picnic" patterned paper and the large treat bag was hand cut out of butcher paper.



I cut the bear out twice one in brown and one in the patterned paper, I layered over the brown bear making sure the brown bear stayed in tact so the pattern would show through. I cut out the sentiment from the "Good Vibes" patterned paper and placed it in the upper right of the treat bag. Finishing off the cocoa treat bag with a die cut lantern that I tied on with butchers twine.


Smore's Treat Bag 

The two treat bags were then tied together using butchers twine, stuffed with goodies ready for the campfire.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Weekend Adventures
         Weekend Adventures
          Picnic
          Good Vibes
Craft Dies: Bear Necessities

Thank you for spending time with us today, have fun this summer by the campfire and make lots s'mores 

Kathi

2 comments:

  1. Fun and creative for any type of treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like how you used that bear die. I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete