Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Design Team is Mix'n It Up


It's always fun to see BoBunny collections mixed up!

POP QUIZ:

Can you look at the layouts and guess the pieces before looking at the supply list?

Beautiful Moments By Amy Voorthirus


Challenge: Identify 3 paper collections. What do you think they are?

The picture I used is one of our son fishing and thinking (look at his eyebrows) wink.gif It's such a beautiful memory....


I was thinking about which papers to mix up, as purple is my favourite color, and I thought "let me use the GORGEOUS one in Fright Delight for a non Halloween layout."

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fright Delight Ghouls/Creepy, Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Meow/Collage
Autumn Song Stripe.
Stickers: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Combo Sticker, Fright Delight Dimensional Stickers
Trinkets: Zip-A Dee-Doodle 
Brads: Elf Magic
Jewels: Licorice
Blossoms: Clover Zinnia, Plum Purple Pansy, Denim Blue Daisy


DAD by Solange Marques

Challenge: Find 3 paper collections! What do you think they are??


I really like this photo of my son in law and my grandson that conveys the love between a father and his son.

Designer Tip: To keep junctions between the different types of background papers from showing, I apply a layer of acrylic gesso and then remove the excess using a baby wipe.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper : 
The Avenues/Song Bird, Home, Clocks/; Silver and Gold What a Guy; Autumn Song Melody
Stickers: The Avenues Misc Me Sticker
Noteworthy: Autumn Song
Jewels: Zip-a-dee-doodle
Chipboard: The Avenues 12 x 12
Stamps: Autumn Song; Wall to Wall Texture Stamp
Kraft: Gift Bag Music Notes, Wood Clocks, Wood Gears


Were you able to guess all the paper before looking at the supply lists? 
I hope so!

What are your favorite collections to mix?!

Let us know! 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts ladies. I really love mixing new with old bo bunny collections - like Key Lime with Ad Lib. TFS your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning lay-outs mixing and matching collections. I really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! I love mixing Little Miss and Apple Cider!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout ladies! I love the mix of the different collections.

    ReplyDelete